It’s Friiiiiiddaaayyyyyy! This week was a bit slow-moving for me but Friday is here so I am super happy!! Last weekend I decorated my house for Halloween and my husband didn’t understand why so early. I want to enjoy the decorations!!! Next thing you know it is going to be time to decorate for Christmas (um, Michael’s you’re freaking me out with your multiple rows of Xmas cheer…). I digress…on to the Five for Friday!
1. Ever wonder what wine goes best with your tradition of Friday night pizza? Enter this cool Vinepair app…all you have to do is click on the cute toppings illustrations of what type of pizza you are eating and if you are planning on drinking red or white wine and voila!
2. One of my dreams has come true, although I was a bit disappointed I must say. So SJP’s house is up for sale, and there are pictures of the absolutely awesome kitchen and other interior rooms INCLUDING her closet. She totally cleaned it out before the photo shoot because I envisioned it much more crowded. What do you think?
3. I am a huge Starbucks fan. I loved this video on Saturday Night Live introducing the Verismo. So funny!
4. This next article is for my Long Island readers! 25 Things You Don’t Understand About Long Island Unless You Lived There – so true!
5. If you are a scarf lover, don’t miss out on my post about Fall Scarves and video share of cool ways to tie them!
I hope you have a great weekend!