This week flew by. I thought that by being home it may slow down a bit, but that was not the case. Between a visit to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party and getting ready for a local Halloween party, I never got to take that “afternoon nap” I always dreamed of. It’s all good though because the weekend is almost here!!! On to my Five for Friday!
- A new take on organizing your home (thanks AB for sending the article over!). I may need to get her book.
- I am one week away from completing my 31 Day Challenge. I have to say, when I’m “under pressure” to write posts, it gets a bit stressful. Its a good thing that I like to write, and especially about fashion and saving money.
- Halloween is in exactly one week. What are you going to be? Here are some hilarious Halloween costumes for adults.
- I admit that I over-analyze…a lot. It’s ingrained in me, I believe. I don’t think I am as “serious” as some of the ones portrayed in this article, but the dog pictures make it comical.
- If you are a parent of a school-aged child, you will totally get what I am saying next. Every evening I ask my boys the same question, “How was school today?” Their responses are either: “OK”, “Boring”, “I Don’t Know”. When I ask them what they learned or did throughout the day I get, “Nothing”. Really??? 8 hours in a classroom and you did nothing? In comes a great article I found on alternative ways to get out of your child how school was and what they did. Shockingly, they didn’t do “nothing” LOL.
I need to get back to decorating and preparing for tomorrow night…OY! What are your plans for the weekend? I hope you have a great weekend!